Parting with possessions is never easy. We can help you decide what you want to keep and what you want to leave behind—we’ll never throw out or donate anything without your permission. We listen to your concerns, honor your memories, and respect your decisions.
Once you’ve decided what stays and what goes, we’ll begin organizing—without judgment. We’ll focus on small sections at a time. For example, we’ll corrale like items to help review a full collection at once: all office supplies will go into an office area, all crafts supplies will go into a crafts area, all photos and memorabilia will go into a keepsake area, and so on until the job’s complete.
In your downsized home, we can:
- unpack and organize your belongings
- replicate previous furniture groupings and arrange dresser tops, table tops, kitchens, bathrooms, closets, and drawers
- stage your new home with your existing items and/or new items—shopping and referral services are available
- hang pictures and curtains
- guide you in the selection of paint colors, fabrics, and space design